Insurance of towns and villages
Object of insurance of towns and villages:
- property in the ownership of the village, specified in the policy contract
- public liability, including liability by council members for damages arising from illegal decisions or incorrect official procedures by a member of the council under Act no. 82/1998 Coll. as amended, to the amount of the regressive settlement determined by this Act.
Insurance of towns and villages covers:
- insurance against the elements – fire, explosion, lightning strike, storms and hailstones, flood, weight of snow, smoke, plane crash, [falling] trees and other objects
- insurance against damage by water from the mains,
- insurance against theft,
- insurance against vandalism,
- public liability insurance (including Act. no. 82/1998 Coll. ),
- insurance against terrorism.
You can report a claim under insurance against liability for damages by phone, in writing or online.
Files for download